Made for DJs and retailing at £350 per deck, Numark reckons it "gives you everything you’re looking for"
Revealed March 2017, Numark’s NTX1000 is the DJ tech company’s new flagship DJ turntable. Replacing their longstanding TTX series as their club-ready high-end decks, the NTX1000 is available this week, retails at £350 and was made with the DJ market in mind.
"Numark recognizes your need for a professional turntable that capitalizes on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs," they state in the product hype. "But we’re mindful that you need for both versatility and value. The NTX1000 gives you everything you're looking for. It's a no-compromise direct-drive turntable that has all the features and performance demanded by you—the professional DJ."
Retailing at a third of the new Technics 1200 and 1210GR models (which have also come on sale this week, after a slight delay in manufacturing) the NTX1000 boasts 4kg start-up torque, an adjustable S-shape tonearm, three pitch ranges (±8, ± 16, ± 50) adjustable time ramping, pitch fader reset button, USB connectivity and battle-friendly side-placed ports. This is what it looks like in a fancy promotion one minute video…
Full features and spec:
* Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
* Two-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
* S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
* Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
* Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
* Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
* Pitch fader with reset button
* Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
* 45 RPM adapter included
* Turntable platter: die-cast aluminum
* Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
* Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
* Starting Torque: 4 kgf-cm
* Pitch Range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50%
* Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
* Wow and flutter: < 0.05%
Switching Power: AC100~230V, 50~60Hz
For more details visit Numark’s website